Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, October 24, 2005

The Day after the Robbie Williams Extravaganza

Wow.....a 31 year old fit guy who can sing. Last night's Robbie in Berlin concert was truly awesome. His new songs are really catchy, and I can't wait to get the album :)

Hubby and me sat glued to the show, tv volume up high (and I mean really high). Then we got out all 8 of his albums and played our favourite ones. I stood in the kitchen with 2 pens and a can of coke. Yes I was Robbie's drummer (in my dreams). I used the pens as drumsticks, the work surface as my snare drums, and my coke can was my cymbal. Even hubby admitted I was quite good. I just need to find a drumkit you can play standing up now!

I went online at midnight, just to check how our e bay sales were going, and eventually crawled upstairs to bet at 2am! I went into the Crohn's zone chat room, and ended up staying for an hour and a half. Tutt tutt!

The phone woke me this morning, it was one of the brother in laws, (NOT Sis in law's hubby, one of the other 2) inviting us to our neice's 1st birthday party. No comment!

I got up eventually, and the phone rang again....it was Sis in law asking if we had had an invite....she was talking to hubby, but had a minor "train slamming into childs head" crisis and said she would call us back. Oh the joys of motherhood! She called back, and we had a good natter about the birthday party, well the one hour invite anyway LOL.

I checked our e bay status until my Navy Wifie friend and her daughter (Miss Crystal I shall call her) came to visit. It was soooo good to catch up! Wierd how Miss Crystal and I were on the same wavelength about decorating our soon to come (hopefully) new mobile phones with crystals. Great minds think alike!!

Navy Wifie asked me all about the "reaction to the treatment" episode....and yes I filled up while I was telling her. I think I'm just scared about having the treatment next week. We chatted about Most Haunted, I can't believe D A is leaving!! and the up and coming birth of a friend as well. All in all it was a visit which made my weekend :)

So....thankyou Navy Wifie and Miss Crystal, and I'm glad that Navy hubby is soon returning to warm the bed!!

All of the e bay items except for one have sold.....and I think hubby is quite pleased. Fingers crossed that the transactions go smoothly.

So...that's my weekend. I'm off to enjoy my roast dinner.

Blog soon!

Hugs to everyone

WHisky

xx

1 Comments:

At Oct 23, 2005, 8:46:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm, crocheting ...what can I say? As mentioned before when you start darning and mending, let me know, I have loads!
I will definetly have to watch the RW concert, I taped it and haven't got round to it yet ( I had more dramas like the train on the head today), and as you might remember I quite fancy Mr Williams (but who doesn't?).I have to get an ebay account to get rid of loads of kiddie stuff, we will have to have a chat soon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home