Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, October 17, 2005

5 Items on E Bay For Your Perusal!

Just to let you know I have added the link to the items I am selling on E Bay. It's on the right hand side, under My Ebay Sales!

Have a look and see if there's anything you fancy ;) No fake bids please!!

Hugs

Whisky

xx

2 Comments:

At Oct 16, 2005, 6:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Ebay Sellers club, I've also sold a few things on Ebay lately. One word of advise do not sell to anyone with a 0 or - score, also do not sell to anyone wishing it to be sent to Nigeria or want to pay by 'Bidpay' it is a con and I've fallen for it Hook, Line and Sinker!!!! I now have to go to the Fraud Office with all my evidence, emails etc. because of it! I even had emails from Ebay saying it was safe to trade! Only accept PayPal, set up an account it is easy. Will let you know the full story next time I see you. Thank you for the lovely comments back...made me blub too!

Take care, love

Navy Wifie

 
At Oct 18, 2005, 12:03:00 AM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

Ah - I list things on ebay as I have time.. but for awhile it was a very profitable addiction!!! Now I'm otherwise occupied or.. broke! :/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home