Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sore bits, Sleepy and Jim Beam

Our anniversary day was lovely. We had some lovely cards, including the ones off each other.

Yes, the HS is still playing me up :( I feel like I've done ten rounds with Mike Tyson and lost! I'm hoping that my next infusion of the Infliximab (Thursday) will kick things into touch, and hopefully for longer than a week and a half this time!

At least it means that my lumps should have dominished in time for our holiday. We leave on Saturday, spend a night in Looe and then off to the holiday cottage somewhere near Fowey in Cornwall. I'm looking forward to it. A week with Andy and my Mum and Dad, laughing joking, playing cards and cooked breakfasts!

So here's to weight gain and a healthy week :)

I must remember to do my B12 before I go. The last 3 or 4 days, I've got up late, and still managed to crash in the afternoons for a sleep :(

And yes, you've guessed it the Jim Beam was my anniversary pressy. WHisky and coke here I come!!!!!!!! Woohooooooooo.

Love and hiccups

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home