Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, September 23, 2005

Quiz Gremlin's, Bird Table's and Beautiful Jewellery

Well, Pal Talk was on fine form last night. It was Thursday after all and if Pal is going to play silly beggars you can bet it will be on a Thursday! I was trying to host the quiz, and at one point I even thought I had got myself set on mute. So Gggggggrrrrrrrrr at Pal. and Nuh nuh ne nuh nuh, cos we are going to do the quiz tonight (Friday) instead. *pulls a sticky tonguey out face*

So after much persistance, we decided to just chill and play music and chat for the night. It was brilliant. Good music, good friends and a giggle or two from Ann Marie and Michelle! All in all, it just means we get 2 good nights in Archie's room instead of one.

I was a good girl and got up early today and went for my blood test. After yet another sleepless night because of screaming baby next door. Oh joy soon there will be two of them....can't wait!

After I got back from the doc's I came online and checked my e mails. Had a lovely e mail from Moonflower, with a really cute picture to make me smile. I forgot to say as well, I had a wicked idea for a book last night. But I'll keep it under my hat for a bit and see how it progresses in my head ;)

Roddy popped up on MSN as well. For some reason my pc signs in on the old version when I 1st log on. He wanted to show me some piccies, so I signed on on the newer version.

I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised! I followed the link to his and his wife's online shop. He makes bird tables, and bird houses, and his wife makes jewellery. I've got my eye on a couple of things that were there, and I'm going to drop hints for hubby in time for Christmas.

The link to the web site is on the right hand side of the blog under "sites I visit" and I'm sure they won't mind if you pop along, have a nose and place an order if something takes your fancy. It's well worth a look, and I'm sure if you are female and like unusual jewellery, you'll be hooked like me http://www.cottagecraftsorkney.co.uk/

So Roddy and Susie.....stick with your dream, your talents are endless and should be nurtured and treasured. Be proud of what you do, what you create and what you are, lovely people with a flair and an eye for the unusual!

Here's to many more designs (purple please)

Love and hugs

WHisky

xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home