Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, September 05, 2005

Sunday and feeling blue

Where to start? At the beginning.... My thoughts are with anyone and everyone involved in the happenings in Orleans and involving hurricane Katrina. Watching the newms makes me despair.

I managed to get rid of the trojan horse, or so I had thought. I was chatting to Jo, telling her what had happened when AVG announced it had found another one! I quickly sent it to the virus vault, and am at the moment running another scan. Thank you again Jo, for your time, patience and for sharing your knowledge with me.....id you weren't there I think I would have REALLY panicked. SO bless you!

This weekend has been a bit of a washout. Up til late and getting up late, then lying in bed watching dvd's cos it's the most comfortable place for me to be right now.

I wish someone would wave a magic wand and make all of the pain go away!

Hubby and I have at least managed to clear down the other computer. I'll ring the bride and groom to be tonight and let them know it's all ready for them. At least they will be able to get back online.

Not in the mood for writing much....I'm too tense about this trojan thingy.

Love n hugs

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home