Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Surfing, snoring,scary dreams and avatars


Yesterday afternoon was really productive. I found a lovely blog which had the most amazing song attached. I worked up the courage to message the person it belonged to, expecting to be told to go away and stop trying to plaguerise her site, but no....she sent me the link to attach it to mine too. So as you can see the blog is developing nicely, and will no doubt change as my moods do. Photobucket is invaluable, I now have loads of photo's and avatars stored there for future use. If anyone needs a good avatar site go to- http://gifs.counterstation.de/Avatars.htm ok so the site is in a foreign language, but if you take the time to look through you'll find anything you need. I had a ball, from dancing penguins, to frogs anything you want is there.

I downloaded a fair few songs for the quiz on Thursday, thought I had better get a head start so I don't forget. Hopefully Rose will be popping in. Both at the quiz and to see me at home tomorrow :). It will be good to put a face to the voice, and mett her hubby and pet chin. (makes mental note to look for a picture of a chin for the site).

I spent the rest of the evening eating a lovely steak dinner cooked by hubby, and copying and pasting avatars and pictures into photobucket and here. I eventually logged off and went to turn in. I was just dozing off, wrapped up in my cocoon of a duvet and hubby started to fight an imaginary person in his dream! After a bit he rolled over and dozed off, but that had set my imagination running.

I was off, nightmares galore......I couldn't blame it on the cheese cos I didn't have any, and can I remember one of them now? No, but they were scarey as anything.

So here I am, yet again, blogging, copying and pasting.....is that all that's in my life right now?

Sweet dreams.....mwahahahahahahahahah!

Whisky

xx

1 Comments:

At Aug 28, 2005, 7:15:00 PM , Blogger ...e... said...

hey, thanks for stopping by my site, Defarge. I'm glad you like the bags. I designed them for quick sale here in America while the kitted bag fad holds out, but I'm not doing very well figuring out how to market them, I'm afraid. if you like the idea, there are lots of felted purse patterns out right now, just google felted purse or bag and you'll see. they're not really hard to do--the important part is the embellishmenets you decide to do them with. let your creativity soar! Thanks again for stopping by.

e

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home