Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hubbyless :(


Hardly slept last night...next door's baby was crying, and I was nervy cos I knew hubby was gonna be away too. I set the alarm and surprised him. I got up and sat with him for an hour before he left, I waved from the front window....then had a sobbing session. I know things are picking up at work for him, and that might mean he has to have some more nights away....but Booohoooo!!!!

I was going to go back to bed, but I watched my 2 ep's of Most Haunted, had a bath, had some lunch, then off I went with my camera. I only took 26 pictures, but one of them has something "unusual" on it. So I will try again soon. I posted it on the GI site too...I just hope I get some good responses.

I signed on yesterday to a couple more boards. Both for Crohn's. One seems really cool, and I got some nice replies.

Received a lovely e mail of someone today. Full of really interesting and useful information. Maybe it's time I took the bull by the horns, and rethought my lifestyle?

Oooh I forgot to mention my horoscope in the paper today!

"Not all of your ideas are brilliant. Not all of your plans succeed. Every so often, though, you hit the jackpot. You come up with a great solution or you see a truly inspired way to proceed. Your current course of action is a good one. Don't start doubting it just because it has so far failed to produce the desired result. Jupiter's harmonious link to Neptune suggests a long-cherished dream is about to become a very pleasing reality. The choices you make over the next few days, will yet turn out to have positive ramifications for the rest of your life!"

Long time since I had such a good horoscope LOL.

So Snail......maybe now is the time?

Love n hugs to all

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home