Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, August 12, 2005

Quiz Night tonight

Firstly, thanks to everyone who took the time to have a look at my blog :) Nice to get some more hugs!

What a day....awake at 6am and just missed hubby leaving, he's away tonight and I'm gonna miss him loads.

Had brekky, read the paper and then did some of the irnoning before Mum got here. We did the housework and had a good chat, and she brought me a lovely shirt in my fave colour....purple!

Had cheese on toast while I watched the 2 ep's of Nip Tuck I had recorded and then zonked for 3 hours. Felt like crap when I woke up, but a milky coffee soon perked me up again.

Hubby rang and told me how his day had gone.....he wouldn't normally be home yet from work but I miss him already....maybe it's cos I know he won't be here tonight.

Came online and caught up on e mails etc etc and just gonna surf now till the quiz :)

It was good to see Adam's blogging again....but he'll be on holiday after the weekend and so will Rose....so I guess I'm just gonna have to sit and blog all day. I hope the bride and groom to be can get online soon....it's not the same :(

Just realised I have a really bad habit of doing ....... a lot. Makes mental note to stop hitting the full stop key!

Oh well, hope to be blogging tomorrow that I won the quiz, but I doubt that will happen.

See you soon fellow bloggers.....(see I did it again grrrrrr)

Love n hugs

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home