Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, August 05, 2005

Blog Number ? ermmmm Thursday!


LOL, stoopid me has forgotten which number I'm on, so I'm gonna call it day's now. See I am clever!

What a day....up at 7.30am, yes AM! Mum came round and we tackled the housework and had a good chat. She bought me a new top as well which is lovely, but makes my boobies look rather large....Hubby doesn't seem to mind though PMSL.

Watched one ep of Nip Tuck that I had recorded, and set the dvd for House tonight. Tried to have a doze at lunchtime but the police heliwopter decided to try and land on our roof so I gave up. Did another square of the knitted blanket, (so far the colours are white, lilac and pink), and waited for Ma in Law who was due at 4pm. She arrived at 5 with a lovely bunch of flowers for me :)

We had a chin wag, then hubby rang to say he was on his way home, and mum rang to say my sis is on holiday....nice of her to let us know!

Had a scrummy tea of spag bol....and just logged on to do this and get ready for the quiz. Read Adam's blog and looks as if he has a good one lined up :)

Oh well, I'm off to go disconnet Jo and Ally's internet connection (joke) well it is the only way I'm gonna win :)

Blog ya soon.....

Love ya

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home