Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

What did I tell you!


I knew it...mention the W word and another bloomin lump pops up, and geez is it painful :(

Got up and did loads of washing.....hung it out, had a bath, went to Tesco (in the car), and then came online.

Had a good chat with Pingu, and Rose.........hovered in the Ghost room for a bit, and then the phone range......was on the phone for half an hour, but was a really interesting chat :)

It's so weird when you meet someone online that you think you know.....only happened to me once before. Just as if there's a link or something that seems familiar. Still can't get over it LOL.

Numbers are seriously dwindling on PAL. Ads is going on holiday soon but mainly comes on MSN now....the bride and groom to be are still haveing pc probs I think, hopefully Archie will be back soon. Whenever Yin is on we have a natter, but it's not the same as the Coast room :(

Unless it's me and I've managed to upset a whole bunch of people without knowing it.......maybe it's cos I'm too much of an attention seeker ;) even Matrix is in on it now too grrrrr.....Must change my personality one of these days.

Oooh forgot to mention, blogging was in the paper at the weekend! The new "in" thing to do apparently.....at least I';m on the ball with something. PMSL

Enuff for today....catch up tomorrow

Love n hugs

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home