Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, August 05, 2005

Blog 7....Finally turned the corner??


Firstly, thank you Jo for opening the room for the quiz, thank you Ads for hosting it, and well done Jo and Ally for winning :). I really enjoyed it last night..we had a laugh, even hubby joined in. When it came to me asking for someone to play a song while I added the scores up, he said "tell them to come back tomorrow cos u know you can't add up!" Ickle devil he is PMSL.

Met a lovely lady on Pal as well....Irish Rose, met her in the Most Haunted chat room and she seems really nice.

What a day today.....got up at 11, had brekky and read the paper. Had a bath, smoked about 20 ciggies....and worked up the courage to do it!. I got in my car and drove for the 1st time in 12 months woooooooohoooooooo!!!

I went for my blood test, and even popped to Ball Hill and got my lunch and some things for my hair. It's actually long enuff to put up now YAY!!!

The car journey went well...I even got a bit of road rage so I must have been feeling ok. But I know what will happen now, hubby will mention the W word lol. It's one thing to be able to sit in a car for 10 minutes with your feet taking the weight off your behind, and another to have to sit on an office chair....so nurr nur ne nurr nurr. (But it won't be long)

Oh well, I'm off to do some chatting.......love you all.....and miss certain people like crazy :(

TC

Love n hugs

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home