Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Blog 7.....The Saturday after the night before


What a funny night!. I was determined not to be online, and to sit and watch BB......But I saw someone and we had a wicked chat. Evenu hubby joined in! I went to go and put my Jim Jam's on, and next thing I knew, there he was sat with the pc infront of him typing away. Good job she understand's he's a nutter :)

Chatted some more to Rose, and had a talk on Skype as well..... It's strange when u meet someone (online) and you think you have met them before, almost like de ja vĂș. We have the ghosty stuff in common, but can chat away for ages lol.

Emz was online as well....so we had a good chat too. She is going to Spain, lucky thing, but she deserves a break bless her.

Got up late this morning, had brekky, and then Mum and Dad popped round with some more wool for my blankey....gonna be lovely!!

Just had lunch and now hubby is sat watching the cricket.....borrrrring!

Hardly anyone one pal :( so I'll have a surf and see what i can come up with.

Don't forget to send me a hug...see the post below.

Love n hugs

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home