Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Weird but Wow!!

They say it's a small world...well it sure is in this case. On the GI forum about a week ago, I came accross two new members, I thought it was strange enough that one of them came from the same town as me! Well, since then I have found out that the other member suffers from HS too....can you believe it!

When I was diagnosed with the HS, I was too scared to look it up on the internet for fear that I may find some disturbing facts. I didn't realise just how many people suffer with it, and have learned a lot more about the condition. They say that opening your eyes is the key to learning....well that's so true.

Had a really bad day yesterday :( felt like crap, sore, headache and severe period pains (sorry to any guys reading this LOL). But today thankfully I feel a bit better.

It cheered me up no end reading the e mail from Snail about the HS. It cheers me up to be on the forum of GI, and it cheers me up being in the room too. Maybe it's cos of the experiences I had when I was young, maybe it's just the frame of mind I am in at the moment. Maybe I want to and need to believe there is something else. Maybe I'll get some ghosty pics when I go out this week (as long as my lump holds up). But maybe it will help me remember that not all stuff in life is bad :)

I hope all of you are well.....miss you guys loads, and you know who you are

Love and healing hugs

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home