Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Friday

Wicked quiz again last night! Pete n Chelle wiped the floor with the rest of us lol.

Jo did really well....Pal wasn't in the most aggreable of moods (again), so we took it on the chin. TY again Jo for opening up and doing the quiz :)

Yayyyyy Pingu was on Inspeak! We had a really good chat....weird to think it was like, how many thousands of miles apart yet it sounded really clear.

Had a good chin wag with Ads as well...set Big brother to rights hehehehehe.

Didn't sleep too well...but he'll be back soon :)

Chinese for tea and Big Brother all night long.

Had a visitor today, and a phone call from another friend so Its been a good day.

Have to go order the take away

Love to all

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home