Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sunday a day of rest


Fancied a change of font LOL.

Had a bad night last night.....I think my lump is getting to me, sore and I mean really sore. It's still 3 weeks till I can see my surgeon so finger's crossed that it goes down. I tried to sneak in with hubby, but that didnt work cos he kept snoring :( So i went in the spare room, then next door's baby started crying. By this time it was 4am and I knew it wasn't going to get any better. I think I eventually got to sleep about 6am, and got up at 10.30. I think things are playing on my mind, lump, and the amount of police visits nearby, cars being broken into, and hubby being away for a few nights doesn't help. Need to get into a better frame of mind!

I re read yesterday's post....and I didnt edit it...it's about time I spoke my mind a bit more....he did reply something along the lines of "who tweaked your trigger" PMSL. I nearly replied, some annoying twerp, but didn't.

So far today, have read the papers, and been in the ghost room, surfed a bit and had a bit of a chat with Archie. I even posted a link to my blog on the ghost site. So if anyone reading this is from there HELLOOOOOOO!!!.

I am determined to try and get to the church next week. I must remember to delete all the piccies I have on the camera, and get some spare batteries so I am well equipped. So. Watch this space, well not this one but GG's site lol. I hope GG doesnt mind me using the bats as my piccy today as well. If it works.

Can't wait for dinner....looking forward to my roast beef and yorkies! Dermot is on at 9pm as well, then Aliens 3 so it's a good tv night.

Oh well.....enuff for today.

Hope to catch u all soon....keep reading!!

Love n hugs

Whisky

xx


1 Comments:

At May 27, 2021, 10:11:00 AM , Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
sell car Brisbane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home