Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Saturday


Wow! Anthony won.........I'm well chuffed, at least it means that the prize money was shared :)

Chinese was scrummy. and it was good to see hubby home......but bad news is he is gonna be away for two nights next week not one :( boooooohooooooo!

Still thinking of going down to the local church/graveyard with the camera and seing if i can catch anything on cam. Wouldn't it be good to get a ghosty pic! wooooohooo

Today has gone so quick. Mum and dad turned up just as I got up...had brekky and read the paper....sat watching a magic programme then came on here.

Had a good chin wag with Pingu, and Emz, and Archie is back from his hols!!

Looked up some stuff for snail on the web, but I don't think I was much help, at least I tried


Oh well....enuff from the whitterer for today..


Thankyou again to those who have visited and sent me hugs....I hope you continue to read my daily rambles.

Love to all

Big hugs too

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home