Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Soon to get a cuddle!!


It's Friday, but I know you didn't come here to read that. It's Friday, and hubby will be home at anytime (hopefully). I have to admit I was going to do this earlier, but I crashed out on the sofa. It's these tablets I think.....I keep losing 3 or 4 hours at a time LOL.

Well.....the quiz last night.....started off soundless.....but after room closures and reconvening it took off with great gusto!. In fact let me enlighten you on last night's events in the form of a poem I wrote last night, (at round about 2.30am). Slightly strong language in this one.


The quiz was in swing,
The room was a rockin’
Then Pal kicked in
And gave us a shockin’
“Oh no here we go”
Said one sad contender
But sure as apples are apples
Pal’s gone on a bender
Ten minutes to go
And so hard we tried
To stay in the room
But poor Pal was fried
Invisible text
People fell out the door
And somebody said
“Pal sucked” that’s for sure
We battled so hard
Be fought but in vain
Oh Pal talk last night
It was such a pain
We fell out the room
One by one all were sucked
And yes you’ve guesed it
Last night Pal was fucked!!


That's basically how it went. We all ended up either on the phone to each other, or on MSN. I came off about 11.30pm hoping for an early night, but the storm really got going. I was, to put it politely, bricking myself. I started thinking about hubby being away, and ended up writing a load of poetry.

I'll save them and post one a day until they are all on here. That might give you something to look forward to.

I can't believe there have been 50 views on here......and I got some comments too! I have to admit, I enjoy sitting and hitting "next blog" and flicking through other people's. The advertising ones are rubbish though, but I have found some really good ones.

So, today I set my alarm, got up, no paper cos u know who isnt here, went for my blood test, had a play with MSN Plus, then crashed.

So now I'm sat here, waiting for the phone to ring to let me know hubby is on his way home.....then I can have a great big cuddle and a sloppy kiss :)

I'll sleep well tonight, as long as he doesnt say he has to be away next week as well. He is off work on Monday and Tuesday so he'd better not be!

Oh well, enuff of me....don't forget to give me a hug further down the blog underneath the flapping angel!>

Was good to get the gang back together last night.....who won the quiz?

Love n hugs

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home