Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, August 19, 2005

Sleepy day!


Hardly slept a wink last night...cos hubby's away.

Got up early and Ma came round. Tackled the housework, and she even planted up some plants in the front garden for me :)

Watched Nip Tuck, can't believe they left it as such a cliff hanger....got to find out when the next series is on Sky 1. Had lunch, and zonked. Why do I always zonk on a Thursday afternoon?

Came online, and had just started doing a well needed reply to an e mail and hubby rang. It was really good to hear his voice...just jealous as hell that he's by the sea side :(

Decided we need to have a chat over the weekend. A friend has offered me some invaluable advice and I need to see if he will help me change things.

Oh well, had better go get ready for the quiz, have set the dvd for House, can't believe I forgot Lost was on last night though d'oh.

Was good to see the bride to be on last night..........we must do it more often soon!!!

Love ya's

Hugs

Whisky

xx

1 Comments:

At Aug 18, 2005, 7:09:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

I don't watch any of those shows - but you would SO get on with one of my co-workers. My tv seems to be in an off-season right now. BLAH.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home