Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, August 22, 2005

Loads of work done!


It's Sunday, but lets start with Saturday......had a good chat with Pingu, today's piccy is just for her :) it went too quick though.

Went for dinner at the In Law's and had a really good night. I had spaghetti bolognese ma in law style and boy was it scrummy......went tomato and strawberyy picking as well in their back garden. I hope they didn't mind!

Had a reasonably early night for me and slept well...makes all the difference having a man in the house ;)

Got up late (tutt tutt) had brekky and read the papers, watched the X factor repeat on cable, and then tackled hubby's internet connection.

With the heat, and my lack of patience I gave up in half an hour....but he persisted and got it sorted!!! Woohooooo hubby on line....watch out folks there's a mad man about LOL.

Sat here listening to mobile phone ring tunes *yawn* , but at least he has ordered my all time scariest film for me! Guess what I'll be doing next weekend. Lying in bed, hiding behind hubby and a multitude of pillows watching the Fog. What will hubby be doing? Lying in bed ignoring me and drooling over Jamie Lee Curtis Heheheheheh.

Oh well enuff for today.

Love ya, and miss ya

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home