Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Is it Wednesday already??






Well, on Sunday night, hubby said "Let's go to the Zoo tomorrow". SO that's just what we did.

We had a good look round, took a few pictures, had lunch, wandered round some more and eventually, tired, wet and worn out we came home.

It was a brilliant day....the animals were on best behaviour, unlike me who managed to get covered in mud LOL.

Tuesday, was up early and went for my chest X ray, then popped into town, came home and zonked. Still seem to lose a couple of hours every few days! Watched loads of telly while hubby was working away on his pc.

I slept well but got up late today. Watche Most Haunted and Lost that I had recorded, then uploaded my piccies on here.

So just a short blog with lots of piccies today :)

Love ya's especially my Zoo man!

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home