Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cleaning day


Yup, you've guessed it. Thursday is up early and clean day :). Got up at 7.30 read the papers and then started the ironing before mum got here. We had a good time.....chatting about the up coming holiday . Already decided to keep our pennies and two pence pieces for the night time card games.

Had some toast for lunch, and downloaded a load of cool pictures for on here. The only problem now is which one to choose!

Ok time for another one of my poems LOL :-

True Friends

True friends are hard to come by
Some come, some soon go
But the ones that remain here
They are true, and you know
If ever you need them
They'll be at your side
In a "chat" way to hold you
To comfort, to guide

Like Flower Girl, Dr Pepper and little Pingu
They are my friends, my comfort
The ones who will willingly do
anything to cheer me, to bring me a smile
and how do I know this?
Cos they've been there for a while

Like Adam and Archie
All are honest and kind
But deep down inside me
I know I'll get by
Cos my friends mean the world to me
You guys know it's true
I would be nothing
without my friends.....YOU!!

This isn't just for the people mentioned above, it's for anyone who has made me smile :)

I hope you enjoyed it.....I know it's not brilliant but it's from the heart.

Anyway.....I think the TInkerbell picture today....to blow you all a wish.

Love n hugs

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home