Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Re-unions, Swamp creatures and Angels

Yesterday was a lovely day. Had a good chat with Rose, both on Pal and on the phone. It's good when you can just chat about anything and everything and not worry. We even hit upon a money making idea! Diapers for Chinchilla's, but we love animals too much and decided against it.

My G mail has so far proved very fruitful. I managed to get back in touch with a friend I met in the hospital. No, not a paitent, but one of the kindest nurses ever. We are now back in touch via email, and are planning to meet up soon and swap writing tips :)

I also got an e mail from one of my friends from college, which is ermmmmm about 14 years ago now. (Blimey I feel old). We are planning to meet up too. I don't think she realised I was still poorly. We always send each other Christmas and Birthday cards and say we really must meet up. But it just hasn't happened. I have sent her directions to the house, and hopefully she is coming a week on Friday. Once again another person where the friendship has lasted for years. No matter whether its six months or six years between us seing each other it's always good. Those are the best sort of friends, like my Navy wifie friend, the bride and groom to be, Pingu, Archie, Adam, Jo, my Nurse friend and my college friend. Hard to come by, but a treasure to know.

Dinner was good last night, home made spaghetti bolognese. Hubby and me once again did out stereo lap top thing. Him doing stuff for work, and me in chat rooms. I managed to catch up with a relation of Shrek ;) and we had a good laff in the room. Another room with good music, good people and a laff.

I still say we all have a guardian angel, just maybe mine isn't watching over me so well at the moment. If she/he is reading this, let them be with me tomorrow at my hospital visit. I think I need lots of luck and healing sent my way :(

Love to all

WHisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home