Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Bargains, DIY and Tom Cruise lookalikes


I finally awoke from my slumber, came downstairs and was greeted by tons of bargains that hubby had got from the local Tesco. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, cream, bread and for some strange reason rechargable batteries.

I'm looking to make a smoothie, but just don't know where to start, do you just throw it all in the blender and hope for the best?

Anyway, hubby, having bought a peice of copper pipe that was on offer, decided he would move the radiator in the spare bedroom. It all went well....until I tried to run some hot water to do the washing up. (Yes I do wash up occasionally). Off he trundled upstairs, had a short break to eat his dinner, and then re appeared at about 10pm. But bless him, he had fixed it :)

I spent a lot of the day on here as usual. Added some links and please take a look at them, they may be of interest.

Had a good chat with my Navywifie friend, and Rose rang me as well. I even managed to get hold of a G mail account...which are quite hard to come by apparently. That's what happens when you randomly read other peoples blogs...you get even more bargains.

Settled down to watch Mission Impossible 2 while hubby was fighting with the airing cupboard, and had a text from the bride to be "are you still awake-just wanted to say hi" I replied, I was drooling over TOm Cruise, and the next thing I know, the groom to be has hi jacked her phone and sent me a text saying he is now a Tom lookalikie as he has had all of his hair cut off! Oh my! I can't imagine him with short hair.

Anyway, I'm off to see what other bargains I can get from Blogging, you ought to try it sometime...just hit next blog and see what comes up.

Oh yes....the batteries are for the phone before anyone thinks otherwise!

Love n hugs

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home