Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, August 29, 2005

Hard Drives, Lamb Cops and a Heatwave


At last I saw the groom to be on line yesterday, unfortunately his hard drive has flown to the big hard drive graveyard in the sky so he can't get online. He managed to log in on a friends pc to tell me. I have a plan though...just need to kick butt and get things copied, and work out how to get it to his home town ;)

I was online for a while yesterday, looking at blogs, chatting, listening to music...but there's only so many things you can google arent there.

Hubby made a lovely Lamb Chop dinner, with yorky's, roast tatoes, and mint sauce...dinner heaven!

I slept ok.....just worried about Thursday, got a feeling it might not go to well.

Got up today, and it's like a sauna....mini heatwave hits the uk or what! I just hope pingu is ok in the states....the warning's for the hurricane looked really bad. I so hope her and her family stay safe!!

Joined another forum for HS today, and got a personal message asking if I was a member of the Ghost Investigators forum? Would you believe that there is someone else as well as Snail who suffers with a skin condition, has an interest in ghosts, and chats on Pal. Yes you've guessed it, it's the lady I mentioned in the earlier posts from the same town as me.....Like I said to her...the world is getting smaller!!!

Anyway enuff of my ramblings....

Miss u guys if ever you get chance to read this

Love n hugs

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home