Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Downloads, TV and Rupert Penryn Jones

Well, this little baby is definately back up and running, and I don't just mean the pc. Virus free and working like a dream (the pc). I am frantically downloading music, and copying it from cd's to replenish my music collection ready for the quiz on Thursday. Last week was brilliant! Ads did a wicked quiz, and there were quite a few people there. I didn't win, but doing the quiz as a back up.

Anyway, I went for my Infliximab treatment as already mentioned in previous blog. I thought it may be a fluke the day after. I'm still slightly apprehensive, after all my symptoms seem to come and go, and come and go, then come back with a vengeance. But, and please keep fingers and toes frimly crossed.......things are looking and feeling really good. My lumps and bumps, are at the moment pain free, and their size is decreasing daily. My only question (s) is, will it stay this way, and why couldnt they have given me the darn stuff 6 months ago.

But here's to a nearly normal Minxy!!

The telly has been pretty darn good the last few weeks. Hence my decreasing visits to Pal Talk and Blogging. Loads of crime/horror/thriller stuff, which keeps me occupied for hours. But I have to say, the new series of Spooks on BBc 1 has got me completely and utterly hooked!

I always liked the programme, who wouldn't like a show on MI5 agents running round and saving the world, risking their lives, and sometimes losing them once a week on primetime tv?

But there is one particular addition to the team that has got me swooning left right and centre!

He plays the part of Adam, and in reality is known as Rupert Penryn Jones. Now normally I wouldn't gor for a three barrelled name, but, well, ermmmmmmm he is rather cute no matter what his name is.

He is 33, and married (worst luck) to Dervla Kirwan (Ballykiss angel). Blondey, ginger haired, blue eyed and I have to say a bit of a hunk.

I've googled him (in my dreams) and only really found info on him on the BBC site. But I will persevere.

So, sorry Dermot O Leary, but RUPERT ROCKS!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Hahahahhahahahah......Whisky just wouldn't be a Minx wihtout a man to drool over now would she?

But you guys who know me, know I have steak at home (in the form of hubby). And even if I was offered Tom Cruise, Mel Gibson, Dermot O Leary and Rupert Penryn Joes on a plate, I'd still turn them down for you know who! :) He's my rock, my cuddle expert, my friend, my soul mate. But he knows that.

Anyway I'm off to google Rupert some more ;)

Love n hugs to you all

Whisky

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home