Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Once I've picked myself up off the floor!

I googled, and googled, until I finally found Rupert heaven! www.rupertpenryjones.com is absolutely, and I mean absolutely full of info.....and thousands of pictures of the man himself. I didn't realise just how many films and programmes he had been in until I found that site. So a big thankyou to the Rupert Team for their hard work. The site is fantastic!

I can't wait til Thursday for the new episode....but I have heard a rumour that in ep 7 someone gets killed....it's not my man, but it could lead to him leaving MI5. Can someone pass me a reality check 'cos I'm starting to talk as if this programme's real!

Oh well.....enuff of Spooks. Dinner last night was sooooooooo scrummy. It was one of hubby's bargain's from the big store that begins with a T. Special chinese fried rice with chicken and prawns. I only managed half of it....but it was one of those meals you could eat all over again.

I tried to have an early night, but next door have changed the little ones sleeping arrangements froma cot to a bed and I don't think she likes it much. She keeps waking every hour on the hour and having a screaming, and I don't mean minor tantrum, I mean full blown someone's murdering her jobby.

Medium is on tonight, so I'll be glued to that, and then the dead zone is on....love both of those programmes. One is true and the other is by Stephen King, so they win hands down. Apart from Spooks that is.

Any way, enuff rambling. My thoughts are with J and her family.

Love to all.

Whisky

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home