Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Afterlife, Anniversary and Feeling rough

Well....compliments to ITV1 on getting hold of a darn good programme. Afterlife shows on Saturday evenings at 9.10pm, and is yet another programme about a medium. I have to say it's not as good as Medium on BBC1, but that is based on factual happenings.

It started with a good story....and next weeks looks just as gripping. I hope the tv in Cornwall has a good aerial!!!

Finally last night I got a good night's sleep.... noisy one next door wasn't so noisy. I did wonder if I would sleep, after dropping off for about 3 hours in the afternoon, but I went out like a light and slept straight through!

I spoke to the Groom to be last night :) I have sent them a letter explaining why I haven't rung them, plus the fact that I haven't had my mobile one d'oh. But it was good to speak to him, and I'm looking forward to them coming over for the weekend. Then.....when they get home they can be back online hopefully!

Now that was weeeiiiiirrrrrd!!!...........just as I typed that last sentence in I got a text from him! spoooooooooky.....**sings theme tune to twighlight zone **

It's mine and hubby's 13th wedding anniversary tomorrow!! Woooohoooooo 13 years together and still only a couple of rows! I still wonder what he see's in me but hey ho!

Feeling pretty rough today.....went back to bed yesterday and crashed out for a few hours, and still sore today. I'm due for my next dose of Infliximab on Thursday, so hopefully that will kick the lumps back into touch in time for my week in Cornwall.

Enuff of my ramblings.....I bet you are all falling asleep LOL

Love n hugs

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home