Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

New Hugs, Funny e mails and a really good Medium!

Firstly, thankyou to my Navy wifie friend for her comments! Yes, we need to catch up :)
Secondly, thankyou to Roddy for his kind comments too, Yes it helps to be a "ickle crazee" in this world.
Thirdly, thankyou N N for the wonderful hugs and e mail. From 50 to 85 in less than 24 hours....and yes I really do feel better!

SO, if anyone else pops by, please leave me a comment, it will be greatly appreciated.

I had a wicked e mail yesterday from my Navy wifie friend. The one about the cuckoo clock! Everytime I read it it makes me laff, and so far it's been about 6 times! I forwarded it to my sis in law, and she read it during her computer class. Typical her, she laffed and the whole class wondered what she was up to. LOL. So, keep em coming cos they brighten my days.

Medium last night was wicked (yes I know I keep banging on about it), really it was. I'm even bidding on e bay for her book. I truly admire that lady, her family, and the never ending work she does for both people who have lost loved ones, and her help in solving crimes. Tonight I'll have a whisky, and dedicate it to her.

I have to give Holby city a thumbs up as well. I did well to hold back the sniffle's. I just kept thinking, "hubby's sat right next to me and he'll say Oh No not again". Am I too much of a softy?

My sis in law rang on Monday to wish us a happy anniversary, and even she commented that I haven't changed. She remembers me walking down to aisle to a Whiter SHade of Pale blubbing my eyes out 13 years ago. She hadn't known me all that long then, and she admits she thought I was a nutter. Well I still haven't changed, I still blubb at the slightest thing, especially around her and Navy wifie.....they just brings out the emotional side in me ;). It's good to cry, just as it's good to laff!

So next time you laff so hard that the tears roll down your face remember. Whisky told you so!

3 weeks to go, until The Bride and Groom to be come over to collect the antique pc from us. I have checked and windows 95 should be fine for getting them online, Pal Tlak, MSN, music storage, Skype, and maybe even dvd downloading ;)......and you know what? I can't wait to see them. I can't wait to have a laff, and knowing me a sniffle when they go. Then I'll give them 4 hours to get home and wonder why they aren't online already ;). Miss you guys, love you guys, and I know you peep at this when you can through your friends pc....so a big HUG goes out to you through the screen.....I haven't done this for a while.......Mmmwwaaaaah!

Any way enuff for today.

And yes I know I keep spelling things wrong....that's just me being lazee!

Love n hugs (sniff sniff)

Whisky

xx

4 Comments:

At Sep 28, 2005, 7:50:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

Well if it's good to cry AND laugh.. then I guess I'm doing everything just about right lately.

:)

hugs

 
At Sep 28, 2005, 10:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so surprised to see some Chinese words in this web page?! How did that happen?
Andy was telling me off sending you naughty stuff at working hours, I didn't take notice of him at all...
Love to give you hugs, will do everyday to make you feel special...
L@ve and kisses,
and hugs..
NN

 
At Sep 29, 2005, 9:52:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well you would know who this is from (silly cow), thanks for changing the setting so even I can leave a comment, I just have to find out how to attach pics and then you will be worried !!! Haha

 
At Sep 29, 2005, 9:54:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and no - the time I left this comment was NOT 2:52 AM !
The monsters would have a whale of a time in the daytime with me if I were up at that time of night!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home