Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Going, Going, Gone! I'm an E-bay seller :)

Well, I never thought I'd be clever enuff. But with hubby's help we have decided to sell some stuff on e bay. I've started with a book, cos it's easy to post. So watch out for some weird and wonderful items being sold by me! There's still 6 days until the auction closes, so let's see if I get any takers hehehehehe.

Friday went quickly, which is why I didn't blog. Ma in Law picked me up and took me over to see Sis In Law and the 2 girls. Purple buterfly shoes were already badly scuffed, so quick as a flash Ma In Law took the receipt and the shoes and vowed to go to the shop and complain! Sis in Law didn't really get a say in it, but I'm sure her distraction techniques will cover for missing butterfly shoes if they are found to be missing by the wearer.

I got home, and hubby rang to say he was leaving work, we had quite a long conversation on the mobile, bless him. Maybe it makes the journey go quicker if he's talking to someone.

Anyway, after a chinese, and a weekly viewing of Johnathon Ross it was bed for me.

Late starts on both Saturday and Sunday, tutt tutt. I really need to go to bed earlier!

But as I've mentioned Saturday was quite productive having set up my e bay seller account.

SO far today (Sunday) I've read my blogs, (will look at the Moon tonight and make a wish), and read the recent posts on the crohns zone site.

I also have had another 2 lovely comments. I sat here, opened my mail, and promptly started blubbing. Hubby's saying what? what? I just turned the pc round so he could read it, and he went Aaaawwww! So my Navie Wifie friend. Thank you. I didn't think we had a dodgy start, I was more worried about how you were reacting to the "other" person who was showing you the ropes! As we got to know each other, so much in common, and you being such a lovely person, how could we not become and remain friends!?! I know I don't ring often enough, but we know we always have time for each other. You know I'm here for you, as you have been here for me so often. Who else would invite me round for a girly night in, and let me get completely sozzled and not make me feel silly. You know me, I treat as I find, and in you I've fund a true friend.

Awwww look, I'm filling up again! I'm lucky, I may only have a few friends, but the ones I have a special.....and yes Sis in Law that includes you, (go in call me a silly cow LOL).

So here's a little picture for a sunny sunday afternoon.....enjoy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hugs and love to all

Whisky

xx

1 Comments:

At Oct 16, 2005, 3:20:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pictue does not somehow look like hubby doing "Mc Donalds,
McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut" - far too elegant ( the picture that is), hope you have recovered, it hasn't been noticed yet about the missing butterflies, but she is a bit poorly.
Reading that post from your friend - doesn't surprise me, you probably gave her "the look" we know so well and then the poor girl had to work up to get your approval, haha!
Will talk soon - take care

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home