Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sleepy Day, Good TV Night & Thinking About......

I got up early this morning as Mum and Dad were coming to collect the holiday cottage key to drop off at Ma and Pa in laws. I had good intentions of doing some ironing, watching something I recorded last night and maybe having a little doze in the afternoon.

I managed to watch three quarters of the programme I had recorded, went for what I presumed was going to be a doze, and woke up four hours later! I must have needed it, but four hours, after sleeping through all night? Sometimes I forget about the Crohn's and the HS and just think of myself as having some sore spots. But then like today it all just catches up with me I guess.

Anyway, tonight is a wicked TV night! Holby, Most Haunted, Medium, and then The Dead Zone...so it's a late night for me, and probably a pc night for hubby. On nights like this he gets no say in what's on the tv, and especially when Medium is on he knows not to interrupt my viewing. If he does he normally just gets a grunt of recognition bless him.

I was thinking about dedicating one day of my blog to my Crohn's and HS.....just so people knew a bit more about me, and the diseases? But I don't want people to think that that is all I'm about? Does that make sense? I think I've done well so far, I've mentioned the site links, and that some days I'm sore, sleepy etc.....but not really given much info away. Maybe I'll do a bit of a medical history day? I guess I'll think about it. After all, I always think, no matter what is wrong with me there are always people worse off. That's whats kept me strong, that and hubby and Mum and Dad, Sis in Law, Clever Crafting friend, Navy Wifie, and my online friends.

Blimey I'm filling up here so I'd better go get a tissue and put dinner on.

I'm off to see if I have any yellow wool......but that's a whole different story LOL.

Healing hugs to everyone

Mwaaaaaaaaah

WHisky

xx

1 Comments:

At Oct 11, 2005, 9:05:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sound a bit down - maybe I will have to come round with the monster and make a mess - or maybe I will just ring instead.. have to go your way on Thurs- but I think that was doc day - if free, let me know and I will pop round for a coffee!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home