Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, October 10, 2005

Budgie talk, a lie in and washing frenzy

Well, I've been a good girl (so far) today. I got up fairly early for me, although it was a lie in after the holiday. I was naughty last night. I stayed up late watching the tv, then went to bed with my whisky and read my book for a bit. Before I knew it it was gone 1am. No wonder my eyes were finding it hard to focus!.

Anyway, back to being a good girl. I unpacked yesterday, which is a miracle for me. I normally leave a bag full of stuff lying around for a week at least!. But no, it's all unpacked, put away, and all of the washing is now on the line. (Pat on the back for Whisky).

I was disappointed today, my funnies page wasn't in the paper, so I couldn't get the e mail address to send off my funny signs piccies to :( I'll have to have a look on the web site, or see if it is back in tomorrow.

I received 2 lovely e mails this morning. From my Clever Crafting friend. The 1st one was 2 lovely pictures of my pet birdy "Snoopy" and his new friend "Jimmy" the budgie. My Clever Crafting friend told me that snoopy had learned budgie language, and sure enough I was sat watching tv this morning in the living room, and Snoopy was happily "budgie" talking to himself! I like it, it's quieter than the usual cockatiel sqwawk. :)

The 2nd e mail was again from my Clever Crafting friend, saying she had visited the blog, and liked the funny photo's on yesterdays post. I must admit, it's kind of a new hobby for me now. The signs I spotted on my holiday were just there, without me really looking. So if I look harder there may be many more to find.

So today, as a thank you to my Clever Crafting friend, I'm posting a piccy just for her. It's not a funny one, but it's one I found on the web that I thought she may like. Snoopy says "thank you" too.....in both cockatiel language, and budgie speak! He enjoyed his holiday, and loved posing for his pictures.

This ones for you......... with love

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hugs to all especially CCF

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home