Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, November 04, 2005

New Blankie and Same Old, Same Old.

Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days. But I've been feeling a little icky, recovering from coming off the steroids I think. Wednesday night I was even in bed for 9.30, and yes I did record Lost!

I was up early yesterday, and tackled as much of the irnoning as I could before Mum got here, which wasn't all that much really. We had a good talk, I managed to do the dusting this week!, and she gave me my newly crochet'd blankie! It's gorgeous. Mainly purple and pink, all squares different and sooooooo cosy and warm. It's over the back of the sofa now, and as soon as I feel cold I can just pull it over me and go into my own world of snuggledom.

I spoke to The bride to be.....and finger's crossed they are still coming over for the weekend. I haven't heard from them yet for direction's, but we'll move the dining room table and change the bed just in case. I'll even put bacon and sausages on the shopping list for tomorrow so we can have hot sandwiches for breakfast :)

It was a bit of a bad hubby day too. I won't go into detail on here, but I definately think it's time he had a severe talking to! I might need the services of Bro and Sis in Law on this one....but I'm sure they'll agree that 14 and a half hours is taking things a bit too far? So dinner was finally eaten at 9.45pm, and believe me, if he had got the lap top out the sh*t really would of hit the fan. It's not me that needs the boxes of choccies as an "apology" for being late.......it's him that needs a kick up the butt for being such a workaholic. If you're reading this, devil keyring owner, please don't say anything. *hugs*

I even had a rant on the Crohn's Zone forum yesterday, which is unlike me. I think it's PMT, but I had one of those days where everything felt wrong. Or I felt as if I'd done everything wrong.

I read Faith and Holli's blog, and I so hope they are both feeling better soon. If you guys want to read a blog that is truly heartwarming, follow the link on the right hand side to Faith's blog. Mom sure is an inspiration to me, and at times like this, when things aren't quite right for them, I wish I could wrap them up in my snuggle blankie and give them a big hug! But for now I'll send the "hug fairy" over in my abscence.

E bay is slowly taking over my life!! AAAaargh. They had a 5p listing day yesterday, so all the items we hadn't sold I relisted. I find myself flipping onto it every 20 minutes or so, and doing the most ridiculous searches. My main fascination at the moment is knitting wool? My purchase arrived yesterday, and it's lovely. I even managed to finish the crochet square I was working on so I could start on the new wool!

Navie Wifie if you're reading this, I found the glue for Miss Crystal as well. But I bet you already have it. I came accross it by accident, and thought, hmmmmm I wonder if Miss Crystal's phone is done yet? If it is, please take a picture for me and send it. I'm still hoping to get the Samsung Pink for xmas of hubby, and I might ask for some advice on how to decorate it :)

Clever Crafting Friend, I've done another square! wooohoooo. My Dad had apparently asked my Mum why she was making me a blankie, when I now knew how to do it myself. Mum mentioned the fact that it might take me 3 years to make mine.....I guess she's about right. I'm on my fourth, and that's more than I thought I would manage :)

Anyway, I think that's me caught up in the land of blog. Here's hoping my visitor's turn up, and we have a wicked weekend. No milk and archer's shots though!!!

Hugs for everyone

Whisky

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

At Nov 5, 2005, 8:45:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me, Miss Crystal now has her new 'pink' phone and we found a website called 'Girls just wanna have bling'. Take a look...!!! Grandma is buying her a bling kit for her phone for Christmas!!!!! All ordered and on its way....looks like I'm the one who will be 'blinging' the phone!!!!! Hubby been home a week and has been hooked on Ebay too!!! He has loads selling...old mobile phones, old cameras, printers, DVDs...! Must admit it is adictive when items get into the last day or 2! Think you need to have serious words with hubby, definately working too hard! He'll get no thanks in the long run, they'll come to expect him to work those hours and when he does a regular day and leaves at normal time they'll question why he is leaving early!!!!!!! Well time to go, need to take another look at yes...Ebay!!! Take care, luv Navy Wifie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home