Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Me On The "Puter"

Almost as soon as I had uploaded my shameful piccies yesterday the phone rang.

A little voice told me she could see me on the 'puter. I asked her if I looked silly and she said yes! At least my neice has good taste :) They were off trick or treating dressed in their halloween costumes, and pumpkins carved. I wish I was a child again Hehehehehe!

I managed to pop to the local post office and post my 2 completed e bay items. Hubby took it well about the Paypal charges. We learn by our mistakes, and all further items have been amended where they could be.

I did notice that he was up at 5.30 this morning, and I have a sneaking suspicion he left for work by 6am. Need to have serious words I think. He just can't see he's doing to much.

It's a good tv night again tonight, Tuesday's are always good. Holby, Medium, Most Haunted and the Dead Zone. So that's me set up for the night!

I'm off to stir the bolognese sauce....hugs to all

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home