Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Countdown Has Begun !

Yes...I'm on the countdown for the next lot of "treatment". I see my medical doc tomorrow, and no doubt he will assess for himself if the treatment is working or not. As long as he thinks everything is going well then Thursday is "D-Day". Yes I'm scared, but I bet my Mum is in a worse state than me! I'm sure it will all be fine, I've taken the tablet's, and the infusion will be at the rate of 60 and not 125. I'm also sure that the nurses will be watching me like a hawk, especially Sister Sonya. I found a piccy today on my travels, and before I post it, I want to say that it in NO way looks like SIster Sonya, because she is beautiful......but I think she would agree with me that it is how she may react if I turn a funny shade of burgundy on Thursday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was a late birdy getting up again today....I still blame the tablets. I told hubby what time I crawled out of my pit yesterday, and he was gobsmacked. I did lose it a bit and tell him that not only was I under the influence of 2 lots of painkillers, and 2 diseases, but also another tablet that makes me drowsy. He just looked at me sheepishly. I hardly ever use it as an excuse for my tiredness, but last night I snuck in just one punch LOL.

I also told him something and I'm glad I did. (All will become clear later in the blog). At 10.15pm I looked at him and said. "I'm going to tell you something now, and you will probably laugh at me". He looked at me and politely said "No I won't". So I told him. "L is in Labour". He just agreed with me. I had talked about L to Navy Wifie on Sunday, and yes we knew she was due any day, and that if there was no birth by Thursday she may be induced. But that gives 5 nights (including Thursday) that she could have been in labour. I still don't know why the thought came into my head? I was sat watching Missing, quite engrossed in it in fact, and a voice inside my head just told me.

So, today has mainly been spent watching my e bay sales (doing nothing), doing ridiculous searches on e bay and google, and posting on the Crohns Zone site.

I forgot to mention that last night I had a "lesson on spreadsheets" from hubby. I am a complete dunce when it comes to formulaes, but between us we got it to do what we wanted it to. Even down to the P&C profit!

Sis in law rang as well and we discussed the up and coming birthday party ( well apparently it's only an invite for a cup of tea and a piece of cake) and our views on the Xmas scenario. I ranted, she agreed, she ranted I agreed, and after I came off the phone I decided I am going to make a stand!! I have a plan.......and it's not too complicated, but for now it's a secret. ssssshhhh!!

Anyway, after downloading most of Robbie William's new album from the net (legally) I received a phone call. It was Clever Crafting Friend (CCF) telling me that one of our friends had had her baby. A baby boy. Apparently she had gone into labour sometime last night!! and eventually had him at round about 4pm today. Was it female intuition? or do I have crystal balls? We'll never know I guess, but it will be interesting to see what time she went into labour!.

So if everyone can raise a glass tonight with me, and toast the new arrival. Mother baby and father are doing well, and I wish them all the happiness there is. xx

Here's a picture just for them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tomorrow will be an early start. I have to be at the hospital in the morning, and then me and Mum will do the weekly housework. This week I will help! Honest!

Anyway, that's enuff from me. I hope you have all had a good day, and I'll no doubt be bavk to blog tomorrow.

Love and hugs (especially for Mummy, Baby and Daddy)

Whisky

xx

1 Comments:

At Oct 25, 2005, 4:48:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

I will raise a glass with you. But I also hope your next treatment goes better than the last. I will say a prayer for you.. I have positive thoughts that this will be easier. Please update when you feel like it.

Hugs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home