Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

All's Fair In Love and War

Don't ask me why I chose that title cos I haven't got the foggiest!

It's another one of "those days". I set my alarm for 7am to take one of my tablets. I'm only on them for 3 days to try and prevent "the reaction that you aren't supposed to have" from happening when I have my Infliximab infusion on Thursday. The Sister did tell me that they might make me feel drowsy, and considering you should only take 1 a day for hayfever, not 4 like I am having to do, I expected to feel a little tired. So. I took my tablet at 7am, went back to sleep, and finally resurfaced at, lets just say, gone midday!! So the answer to that wuestion is, yes, they do make you drowsy. I'm on my third of the day, and currently feel sort of comatose!

Ma In Law came to see me this afternoon. She had a cup of tea, and ate the cakes that she had brought with her which were scrummy! I have had my instructions for Xmas, and will stick to them by the letter, no more said!

I also downloaded Open Office onto my pc. It was advertised on a BBC programme last night so must be ok. It's quite clever, almost the same as Microsoft Word, Exel, Powerpoint and Acces. SO I'll have a play and let you know how I get on with it.

Managed to add another 10 items to my e bay sales as well, and registered with Pay Pal to save waiting on cheques etc. Just need to hit on that "magic" item that will turn me into a millionaire. LOL as if!

Anyway, a short blog for a short day. Hubby is home, and yes it is only five minutes past seven! Wooohooooo he's home early :)

Off for dinner, and a good tv night.

Love and hugs

Whisky

xx

1 Comments:

At Oct 25, 2005, 5:09:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

htyfuCouldn't believe he gone home that late AGAIN yesterday...Mmm...have to think of something to make him go home on time...
A big kiss to you and have a bright day.
NN
xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home