Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Chinese Sweets, A Telling Off, and Good To Go!

Dinner last night was scrummy! We had the usual pizza from Tesco, but the garlic bread was delish! It's a new one we hadn't tried. Ciabatta with garlic and parsley. I could have just had that and no pizza!

Anyway, as usual, after dinner hubby logged onto the pc. He showed me an email he had sent to his boss. I think it was asking for the ok on something. His boss had replied and I quote "Yes, Go Home!!!!!!" I asked if I could do a reply to him and say I 2nd that, but hubby was having none of it. At least Friday and Saturday nights are PC free nights. He always makes it up to me then by cooking dinner at the weekends, and tormenting me when we watch telly. I know he luvs me really LOL.

One of his work colleagues had sent home some sweets from China. One of them was sort of like a candy covered shredded wheat? An acquired taste I guess. The 2nd was candy covered chocolate, and I still can't believe I gave hubby half. Tutt slipped up on that one! The 3rd was especially picked for me as it was a jelly sweet, and schlurple purple!! It was like.....well.....jelly. Very nice :) So to the lovely lady (who has yet to be christened with a blog name) Thankyou hun! Big kisses from me.

Anyway, on to today. I was up at 7am. Yes I remember what it looks like on the clock now! and we were at the hospital for over an hour waiting to see Dr L. But it was worth it. I always stipulate to see "the" Dr, rather than one of his understudies. That way you get continuity of your condition. Well, he was really pleased with the Crohn's site. Is referring me to a dermatologist for the HS, my blood results are all fine and show that my tablets are in my system, and.....because my body is healing so well on the Infliximab, I can have the treatment once every 2 months for ever!!! So finger's crossed no adverse reactions tomorrow, and I'm back to seing a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.

Seing the dermatologist will cover all angles of the HS. and who knows, there may be something else which may improve my condition enough for me to reume reasonable normalitly?

I've just made myself a promise. After I have blogged about my next lot of treatment I'm not going to mention the Crohn's and HS for a while. It's not who I am. I know it has helped make me who I am, but I have always said there is more to me than my illnesses. So thats 3 words that will be banned. The W*** (work) word, C***** (Crohn's) and H* (HS).

Sis In Law.......HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! I'm so pleased that you married hubby, and that hubby married you. (Private joke). Luvs you, but get back to your cleaning before Mr Bleach returns!!! and I'll see you on Saturday........anyone got a gobstopper?

Hehehehehehe!

I sent my CCF (Clever Crafting Friend) an e mail earlier, and I think she may wonder if I have finally lost the plot? I started off ok, but then went into blog ramble mode.....so CCF I'm sorry if I whittered too much ;)

So......I'm off to do something and nothing for a while, and will post as soon as I can after the treatment tomorrow, and as I'm in a silly mood I'll leave you with this saying......

"Remember you're a Womble"....

Love and hugs to all

Whisky

xx

P.s Hopefully tomorrow or Friday's blog may make some sense for a change.

3 Comments:

At Oct 26, 2005, 4:57:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danelle loves your song - Natalie is not sure !

 
At Oct 26, 2005, 5:00:00 PM , Blogger Whisky said...

Whisky wonders what song? the one on here.....it's been on here all the time and I can't work out how to change it LOL.

 
At Oct 28, 2005, 3:26:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

There is so much more to you than your illnesses.. it's obvious to me you have a heart of gold.

It must be wonderful to have such a loving and caring husband. I hope someday I can "get me one of those" LOL!!

You're always in our thoughts.. and if one little video of Faith can bring a tiny ray of sunshine into your life, that makes me feel really, really happy. So you, in turn - brightened my day.

Big hugs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home