Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

On a more positive note.......

Monday, and after a painful weekend, I'm feeling a little better :) The "healing hugs" sent to me by Holli have worked wonders. It's nice to know that people keep me in their thoughts, and don't just consider me to be a pain in the bum literally ;)

Hubby and I had a play yesterday, I found a site where you can upload pictures of peoples faces and they are added onto different characters. The link is http://muglets.com/ all I can say is.......hours of fun. Hubby looked extremely cool as a disco dancer in a red leather outfit, and as for Sis In Law....well! Go have a look, make sure you have a full face shot of someone on your pc, and you'll have a wahle of a time!

Today has been spent updating e bay, reading blogs, and enjoying moving around the house reasonably pain free. I went for my flu jab today as well.....so no doubt I'll be whining tomorrow that I have a sore arm.

So here's something for you all to have a laugh at at my expense...like it says at the tip of the page, I like to make people smile :)

http://muglets.com/9U6I

Have fun making me dance!!!

Love and hugs to all

WHisky

xxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home