Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, December 05, 2005

Lonely, But Happy

It's Monday, and hubby has finally returned to work :( He left me a lovely note this morning, I've kept it shhhhhhh! don't tell him. So back to reasonable normality for three weeks until Christmas and he's off again.

So right now, I'm sat blogging, with a milky coffee watching the robins and blue chested birds feeding on the feeder.

We posted Pingu's parcel at the weekend to make sure she gets it for her birthday on the 16th. I just hope post to the states is reasonably fast! It's my neices' birthday tomorrow, then Navie Wifey's birthday, then father in laws birthday!

Mr Bleach and one of the girls came to see us on Saturday :) me and the Purple Princess (her blog nickname) collected some of Snoopy's feathers as he is moulting, and I gave her a carrier bag with her birthday pressies in. She looked a little disappointed that the 3rd wrapped present wasn't for her, but when I explained it was for her Grandad it was fine :) We sat playing with cuddly piggin, and Honey the snoring bear, and then we tormented hubby for a while as well. Hehehehehehe! That's the best bit!

I really need to start writing our christmas cards soon. I have had some "business cards" printed. Another thing from the freebies web site, and I will have to choose which cards I put them in as they have the blog address on them as well!

I've also realised a few things over this last week. No one can change my health, not me, not doctors or surgeons right now. Yes the pills can help take away some of the pain, and help me sleep, but it's up to me to make the most of the good days. To slow down on the bad days and not be so hard on myself if I can't do what my body won't let me, and enjoy the good ones no matter how sparce they are.

One day, hopefully, I'll look back on this as a learning curve, as something that helped to make me the strong person I am, until then I'll pop the bubble wrap bubble's one by one until I am free.

Wow! that was quite profound for me :)

Anyway.....

Love and hugs for all

Whisky
xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home