Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Hard Week In WhiskyLand

This last week I've learnt a lot, thought a lot, and tied myself up in knots. And all because of my imagination.

I missed out on the Markie concert because of my damn lumps and bumps....which has now enforced the never say yes rule even more. I just need to hang on until boxing day then I'm home free. Mum and Dads for dinner on Christmas eve (yummmy), Sis In Laws for dinner on Christmas Day. I'm determined to get tipsy! I'm gonna show my ma in law what a drunk Whisky looks like LOL. Then once the hangover has gone, we are going to ma in laws for dinner on Boxing day. Hubby has done a wondrful job (as usual) with the pressies. Some of them I'm quite jealous about! But hopefully the kids will let me play too, I've been a good girl honestly!!!

I was up early today as my Sister and her hubby are coming over to exchange Xmas pressies, so far no sign of them, and will have to get up early tomorrow as well as I am waiting for a delivery of Christmas pressies for someone special wink wink.

I'm soooooooo chuffed, the blog count will soon reach one thousand! woooooooooohooooooo.

I've got one eye on the tv, watching an old version of King Kong.....just why was Jessica Lainge so taken with that big hairy furball??

Today's piccie contains words of advice for all.......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com so make sure you tell someone today that you love them, even if it's yourself.

Hugs for all

WHisky

xxxxx

1 Comments:

At Dec 24, 2005, 2:58:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm so sorry for the lumps and bumps. :( Big HEALING HUGS!!!

As for King Kong.. well, Faith is quite taken with the hairy furball as well. She hasn't seen the movie- only the commercials.

KINGKONGKINGKONGKINGKONG!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home