Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Laptop Free Evening

Friday was fun!! I made sure I got up early-ish, read the paper, had a bath and waited for my visitor.

CCF (Clever Crafting Friend) came, and this time tried a different drink....I forgot to ask which was your favourite! and I really enjoyed it. Not that I don't always enjoy your visits...the time went so quick, we talked for ages, and it made for a lovely afternoon. I hope that Friday goes well, please let me know how you get on. Yay! City won 6-1. Maybe they're lucky mascot was there ?

So, chinese for tea, tv, sleep and the weekend came and went too quickly.

Hubby has got some amazing bargains over the last week. At the most recent count I was up to £214.00 worth of clothes for approx £14.00. Tesco were having a massive clear out, and I was thoroughly spoilt by hubby. About 5 skirts, 3 tops, and a few jackets. All in lovely colours.....all I need now is the good health to let me wear them and go out!

We popped round to Mum and Dad's on Monday evening, to drop his card and pressy off ready for his Birthday on Tuesday. He had forgotten it was so late in the month, but loved his pressy!

Hubby was worn out, a busy day at work after waking up early, a trip to the dentist, Mum and Dads, dinner and then straight on the laptop for two or three hours working.

I left him a note, hinting that we needed more snuggles and less pc thinking I'd probably get a telling off......but no, last night he came home laptopless!

We had a lovely night, talking whille I cooked dinner, watching tv together, slamming George Galloway and the Celebrity Big Brother contestants whilst snuggling as close as we could with me being on the sofa and him on the chair. I do keep dropping hints that we need a sofa big enough for two. Hehehehehe!

I was good too, I was in bed for 12.15 as I knew Mum was coming round today instead of Thursday. SO I have a lie in tomorrow......and then up really early on Friday for the dreaded biopsy :(

Fingers crossed it's not too sore, although that really isn't feasible.

Sis In Law.....I'll be ringing you soon to check you and the girls are surviving.

Love and hugs for all

WHisky

xxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home