Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, March 10, 2006

"drumroll" Return Of The Bobble

Yessssssss I did it!!

I was up early and ready for Mum when she arrived. I'm still jealous of her knitting, especially now I've seen the colours she has chosen. Pink and you've guessed it, purple :) It looks as if she may have a ball left over, and she knows where to find a good home for it.

She looked through my new crochet book, and chose an afghan she liked, and approved of the one I am attempting too. We had a good chat, and then I managed to dust downstairs (feeling better every day). I was worn out though so I picked up my needle and wool, and began my task.

twenty eight stitches, down to twenty seven, check and double check, first two rows, done, make bobbles. I didn't even count them as I went along, I just got to the end of the row and prayed. Sure enough, there it was.....my ninth bobble had come home :)

Releived at that, I carried on did three more rows as per the instructions and began my bobble row again. and it stayed there!! Woooohooooo.

Mum was impressed, Dad was really chuffed and me, well I was on cloud nine! So CCF, hopefully I will have one square completed soon. The rugger is on this weekend, so I will fall back to my blankie. It's only because I know the pattern with my eyes closed and it means I can sneek a peek at the men in tight shorts LOL.

I had lunch after Mum and Dad had gone, a toasted ham sandwich, then I had another because it was so nice. I watched pre recorded Medium and CSI, turned the stereo on, turned it off, and dozed for a while.

Hubby came home, and dressings done we chilled out and ate dinner. I cleared my plate while watching Crufts, then spent half an hour whining I had eaten too much.

It was a nice night, we started chatting while Murder Investigation was on, and continued all the way through House! This is me? The woman who tells hubby to be quiet when House is on? Nah I was enjoying our chat too much :) House will be repeated, mine and hubby's time together is precious, you can't pause and repeat a conversation can you?

He went up to bed, and knowing that I won't see him until Saturday morning made feel a little low. I flipped through the chanels until midnight and went up to bed.

Tomorrow is another day, and soon it will be Saturday and I can cuddle him some more.

Love and hugs for all

WHisky

xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home