Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Crufts, Squares and Eating Us Out Of House and Home

No that doesn't mean I've resorted to eating my crochet squares!

Friday seemed to drag.....I flitted between the tv, pre recorded shows, the stereo, my crocheting, and staring into space. Night time came, hubby rang, and the phone call lasted all of three and a half minutes!! Ggggrrrrrr, the pub and a rugby match were calling. Mum rang to check I was ok, I had my dinner, a chicken and mushroom slice (yummy) and stared at the tv all night.

The only thing that I was remotely interested in was Crufts. I love looking at the dogs, and have now decided that my choice of puppies will be, Jack russel, Yorkshire terrier, or a Dachsund. But Westies, and Australian Terriers, poodles and chihauha's are still cute!

I waited to see if hubby would call me back, gave up waiting, and went to bed. I was melancholy I didn't even do a house check. A good nights sleep and all will be wel :)

Hugs

WHisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home