Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, March 12, 2006

5am and The Birds Are Singing

Bah Humbug, who said birdsong was lovely! At five am, I was awake, and I mean wide awake. The choice on the tv included news, kids shows, more news, more kids shows.

I think it must have been the cheese, ham, coleslaw and mayonnaise sandwich I had before bed? I did mention eating us out of house and home didn't I. My appetite is back with avengeance. I clear every plate, I enjoy every mouthful, then I leave it three hours and go back for more. My belly is rock solid, and turning more and more into a pot shape. (pot belly pig springs to mind).

I explained myself to hubby after dinner of, steak, jacket potatoes (mashed with cheese and onion) onion rings, garlic mushrooms and tonnes of garlic dip, that it was because my body is feeling better. I'm not permanently in pain, or permanently worried about stuff, so I'm making up for lost time. I ate half a bag of Revels on Friday night, and the other half tonight. On Sunday we are having stew so I may take on the appearance of a dumpling Aaaaaargh!

Anyway, hubby was forgiven for the brief phone call, (for now), I nearly finished my bobble square, and am looking forward to starting the next one.

I mentioned to hubby abut my top ten men on the blog, and asked him where he thought he had come in at. He said number two after Tom Cruise as he has more money! Pah.....money counts for nothing!

I recorded Crufts (sad aren't I) and we watched Casualty which was mega gory, and CSI New York. Then I retired gracefully to bed. Maybe soon I'll have to ask hubby to roll me up the stairs!

Happy munching

Whisky

xxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home