Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sympathy and Curiosity................

I have been left 2 comments! One of Sis In Law in disguise as another sis in law....but I got you sussed, yes we really must "do" lunch/dinner, but don't forget the rugby is on on Saturday (groan).

The other was from a reader who I have not met before. Firstly, "shakes hand" pleased to meet you, and thankyou for joining me on my travels through blogland. Secondly, the comment made me think. Curiosity I can understand, if you haven't read my blog from the beginning then I'm sure I come accross as a strange and mystifying person. Or maybe just slightly nutty! Without running over old ground too much I have Crohn's disease, a permanent Ileostomy, and am currently suffering with Pioderma Gangrenosa. But.......and it's a big BUT, I don't do sympathy. It makes me feel sad, it makes me cry, it makes me feel different, and no matter what problems I come accross in my life, they are sent to me for a reason, and there is always someone somewhere suffering more than me. So please, change the sympathy to laughter at my insane rantings :) Finally may I say that the poetry and pictures on your blog are incredible. I will look in more detail. Most importantly........thank you for reading!

Yesterday (Tuesday) I was up early again and went straight into action. Sorting and washing clothes, washing up, preparing dinner, crocheting, trying new crochet squares, and watching Prison Break via the record button. I feel positive, I feel refreshed, all in all I'm feeling a little better :)

Hubby was incredibly late tutt tutt! But once he showed me his puppy dog eyes he was forgiven, I know I'm much too soft. We ate, we talked and we laughed. A normal night in the Whisky household.

Tomorrow I am due to have a haircut and I was trying to show hubby what I wuld look like with a fringe......I ended up looking like Cousin It so I gave up. I think I'll go for the Jennifer Anniston having an electric shock treatment look instead ;)

Anyway, I bid you goodbye for now. I can feel a repeat of Prison Break coming on!

Hugs

Whisky

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home