Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, March 18, 2006

No More Flat Batteries!

Yayyyyyyy.........at last we have a phone system that doesn't revolve around flat batteries or hard to press buttons to answer the darned thing!. Basically I have a new toy.

So, they are charged, answer machine message done, phone book entries programmed in, and hubby has been shown how to use it. The phone!

I think it was a sweetener for the six hours of rugger I was going to have to endure.....but I got loads of crocheting done, changed the bed, did some washing, had a bath and did my own dressings and washed and blow dried my hair. I still look like Jennifer Anniston on speed, but hey ho!

Eventually the "decent" tv started, Casualty, CSI New York, Law and Order, hubby snuck off to bed as he doesn't like the American shows (even though I caught him watching CSI the other week), and I was left to work out who did it and why.

All in all it was a good day, at least we were sat together, even if we were on different planets.

Thank goodness the Six Nations is over.........roll on the start of the World Cup. Groaaan!

Love n hugs

WHisky

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home