Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, March 17, 2006

The Falling Man

On Thusrday night I recorded a programme on Chanel 4 called The Falling Man. I got up late on Friday, had breakfast, and lay on the sofa to watch it.I was moved, I was intrigued, my spirits were shattered and then uplifted.....so many emotions from one programme. I felt angry for the family who the man wasn't related to, and releif for the family he was. To me that picture from September 11th 2000 represents all victims. Their final moments, and hopefully the peace that they found thereafter.

On a lighter note, hubby came home reasonably early with more goodies from the supermarket! Sweet and sour chicken with rice for my tea, and......one lovely black skirt (needs to be changed for a size smaller though) a beautiful jacket, sheer, short sleeved, and hand sewed with sequins, and to top it all off...........another new handbag! This one is black fake sheepskin and sooooo smart. I now have 2 new handbags, so I need to go to 2 places and use one new one each time!

This is the man that two or three years ago would have told me off for buying a new handbag. "Don't you have enough already, not another one, when will you use that one?" But even he can't resist a bargain :)

There was nothing scheduled on the tv for Friday night, so we decided to plug in the play station in the conservatory, eat our dinner and watch one of the many dvd's we have yet to see. We agreed on The Bourne Supremacy, and it was brilliant. I have even named the third film Re:Bourne, and it should include him finding out he has a child! We have planned next friday as well. Chinese takeaway including prawn crackers for me, and Kill Bill. Yes I know the film is ancient, but hubby rarely sits to watch films. So, hubby, me, food, Uma Thurman and more food, what more could we ask for.

I even managed to sneakily do the washing up after hubby had slinked off to bed. It wasn't fair for him to think he had to do it on Saturday, after all he'll be too busy watching the seven hours of rugger!

Have a good weekend!

Love and Hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

P.s. I've just found my time options again! So at least I can post in "real" time now instead of a day late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home