Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Engage Brain Before Opening Mouth!

Doh! I made the mistake of reading hubby yesterday's writings. Now all he keeps saying is I should write to the News Of The World or the Sunday Sport!! Eeewwwww Grosss. It was only for a bit of a laugh but it looks like my new name is Oxo!

It was another weird day yesterday, I didn't want to watch a movie, I didn't want to crochet, I didn't want to listen to music. I decided it's PMT. Hubby agreed as I had a face like thunder when he got home.....but I was soon smiling again.

Dinner according to hubby was "not bad" which went down well after I had lovingly prepared it. But he has always been one for keeping his feelings hidden. So far the only day he told me I looked beautiful was the day we got married. I guess I'll have to put my wedding dress back on LOL.

I had an anonymous comment from the noise blog. I think I know who it was from. I'm thinking if we move it will have to be nearer to one of my Sis In Laws. That way I can babysit, cook stew and draw to my heart content. If we moved opposite the green like them......then can I have a doggy??

Tonight I'm going to borrow hubbys work mobile, mine's down to single figures, and I'll get murdered if I use the landline, you know what the S's are like for penny watching.

The repeat of Prison Break was much the same as the one the night before.....nail biting at the end and I can't wait for next weeks episode.

Clever Crafting Friend is coming to see me tomorrow..so I'm off to try and finish one of my squares so I have more to show her. I hope she likes them!

Love and hugs

Whisky

xx

2 Comments:

At Mar 22, 2006, 11:17:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

anonymous comment from the noise blog.. sounds sinister.

very funny comment about your wedding dress!!

I think you should post a pic of one of your squares - I have no idea what you're talking about!

 
At Mar 24, 2006, 9:46:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do agree, it does sound like the comment was from me !!! But it wasn't, I shall keep all the property pages for you to llok at though, maybe I can persuade you .. woudn't it be great? I could enlist you for the schools PTA and you would end up wrapping prizes for the raffle, Santa's visit Lucky Dips in the hundreds. I would share my chocolate cupboard with you aswell !
Speak to you soon, don't know yet when we are going to move back to the monsoon-house, the driers are out , now we are waiting for the builders

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home