Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, March 30, 2006

BST Stinks!!

Hubby and I have decided, for now, that the change over to BST (British Summer Time) stinks. We have both suffered with tiredness due to the loss of a whole hour, and our body clocks can't catch up! Rant Over.

Yesterday evening by the time hubby got home I felt a little better, just drained really. Baked beans can really take it out of a girl LOL. We had a lovely dinner and a bit of a chat. I say bit, cos not long after we had finished eating he was straight on his laptop. I can remember saying to CCF not too long ago that he had been really good lately and not used it during the week......hmmm! regret saying that now.

Mum came and did the Thursday usual, I wasn't up to much today, so I only managed the dusting and coffee making. I was so tempted to ask them to take me to the dog centre, but they have their routine of shopping after visiting me...and it's not their fault I let them down yesterday. I'll just have to get hubby to take me at the weekend....hint hint.

I have managed to catch up on pre recorded shows. Due to the internet meet on Monday night I had recorded three programmes, including Prison Break, Tuesday I recorded two.....so this afternoon I watched the rest of what I hadn't watched if that makes any sense.

I went up to bed and had a read of my book, then dozed for an hour. I had to get up though....if I sleep in the afternoons now I feel really awful when I wake up....like a fog. Maybe I need more chocolate ;) Talking of which I've had my first easter egg!! Thank you NN. :)

Anyway I'm off to raid the kitchen cupboards.

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home