Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Second Attempt....methinks Blog is having a bad day!

I have already posted today, but it didn't work! Maybe I was too honest and therefore Blog didn't accept it. So I'll try again.

Sunday was lovely. We went and saw my Mum and Dad, and Mum loved her mothers day pressy. She has knitted a lovely pink cardigan for the little girl next door, so if anyone wants a hand knitted item for their child place your order now!

We then went on to Ma and Dad In Laws. I had my first cuddle with my new nephew....boy does he look like his Dad! Got home, and I decided to pop on the internet for a little while. Two hours later and I had created a Bebo account! It's wicked! Thank you Bride and Groom to be and Pingu for letting me into the secret :) you can find me at www.whisky-minx.bebo.com

Anyway, in between hubby being on his lap top (yawn) we had dinner, and I watched Planet Earth, Broken Arrow and Ginger Snaps. Hubby skulked off to bed, and knowing he is out again tomorrow night I was a little sad. He seems to have more nights out now than he ever did! :(

Maybe he has "another woman"......maybe it's about time I had some company during the day and nights when I am on my own. I can feel a visit to the doggy home coming on.

It was good to catch up with the Pink Panty Gang, and we have another session booked for Monday night. The gang is Bride to be, Pingu and me.....normally on MSN or Pal Talk, putting the world to rights, and normally reading each others minds!

Anyway......lets see if this blog works......love n hugs to everyone.

Whisky

xxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home