Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Not More Football!!!

I was very thoughtful yesterday, (Monday). I did my own dressings again, and prepared dinner, so that hubby culd just chill out when he got home from a long hard days work. He even got home early! But I'm not silly.......the attraction wasn't me no! It was the bloomin football again. His early finishes always seem to coincide with two teams of eleven men chasing a ball around a patch of grass. But at least it meant I got a head rest, his shoulder was just at the right height for my head LOL. And it meant he had a restful evening which I think he appreciated :)

Thankfully last night was a reasonably quiet one, I heard the odd bang at about ten thirty, I even popped upstairs to check it wasn't hubby trying to get my attention, but no it was one of them doing something or other.

I was up bright and early as I was due to go out with Mum and Dad. But I felt rotten! Normally when we have bangers mash and beans for tea, I just have a teaspoon of beans......this morning I remembered why! I overdid it and paid the consequences. I felt sick, went a lovely shade of grey, and had terrible terrible wind. I called Mum to cancel our trip, and pulled the duvet over me. I slept for about an hour and woke up wind free......you could have got me down off the ceiling with a pin!

I've had a lovely letter from the DSS today, saying my benefits have increased.........soon I won't need it anymore, soon I hopefully will be back at work wreaking havoc, and probably getting the sack as soon as I set foot in the place LOL.

Bebo is going well......lots of people are joining, and it's fun!! I love visiting people's sites and drawing my special pictures for them Hehehehehe! Don't forget to visit me at
www.whisky-minx.bebo.com and join in the party!

Sis In Law is home!! I received a phone call on Monday night to say they had packed up and left the temporary holiday home, and had moved back in to their own house. The floor will have to be replaced around them, but that way she gets to keep an eye on the builders bums!! I got you sussed Sis.

So, once more we can commence on the mad evening phone calls :)

Anyway, I'm off to releive myself of more wind!

Love n hugs

Whisky

xxxx

2 Comments:

At Mar 29, 2006, 10:05:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.k!! I see!!
That’s the reason he kicks me out of the office then!! He wants to go home to watch the boring game! For one second I thought he starts to behaving himself that he will leave on time and cook you a nice dinner or something… …I was wrong… …
Your blog always cheers me up but the pc at work doesn’t allows me to leave you a comment (feel like to report to you of his every move) and when I returned home, I got a late returning husband to take care of. (He is commuting from Coventry to Cheltenham, couldn’t believe it!)
I think having wind is a healthy sign, so don’t be embarrassed about it, feel free!

 
At Mar 29, 2006, 10:06:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ops!
The above comment left by me, the Chinese nn.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home